Om Kirana Store
Moong Sabut Whole Moong
Moong Sabut Whole Moong
At Farmonics, we're excited to present our latest offering: Moong Dal Sabut. This traditional legume has been a staple in Indian cuisine for generations, and we've taken it a step further by bringing you the finest quality moong dal sabut that's not only delicious but also rich in nutrients.
What is Moong Dal Sabut?
Moong dal sabut, also known as whole green gram, is a type of lentil that is minimally processed, with its outer green husk intact. This is what sets it apart from other forms of moong dal, such as split moong dal. The whole green gram is nutrient-dense and provides a wide array of health benefits.
Benefits in moong dal sabut:
- Rich in Protein: Moong dal sabut is an excellent source of plant-based protein. Protein is essential for the repair and growth of tissues in the body and helps in maintaining muscle mass. Try out our soya chunks which are highly rich in protein.
- Fiber Boost: With its outer husk intact, moong dal sabut is a great source of dietary fiber. Fiber aids in digestion, promotes a feeling of fullness, and supports a healthy gut.
- Vitamins and Minerals: This legume is packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including folate, iron, magnesium, and vitamin B6. These nutrients contribute to various bodily functions, such as red blood cell production, energy metabolism, and immune system support.
- Low Glycemic Index: Moong dal sabut has a low glycemic index, which means it causes a slower and steadier rise in blood sugar levels. This can be beneficial for managing blood sugar levels, especially for individuals with diabetes.
- Versatile in Cooking: Moong dal sabut can be used in a variety of dishes. It's commonly used in soups, stews, curries, and salads. Its mild flavor makes it adaptable to both savory and sweet preparations.
How to Use:
- Soups and Stews: Add moong dal sabut to hearty soups and stews for a protein and fiber boost.
- Curries: Use it to make delicious and nutritious curries, combining it with a variety of spices and vegetables.
- Salads: Sprout the moong dal sabut for a crunchy addition to salads and you can also add sprout kala chana , enhancing both texture and nutritional value.
- Snacks: Roast or fry moong dal sabut for a crispy and protein-rich snack.
At Farmonics, we take pride in sourcing the finest ingredients and processing them with the utmost care. Our moong dal sabut undergoes rigorous quality checks to ensure that you receive a product that is wholesome, nutritious, and free from additives.
Experience the goodness of Moong Dal Sabut from Farmonics – a versatile and healthy addition to your kitchen that will delight your taste buds and nourish your body. Try it today and embark on a journey of flavor and wellness!
Our selection of organic pulses and organic moong dal both taste fantastic.
Moong Dal Whole is carefully cultivated in a controlled setting without the use of harmful fertilisers, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms.
Our product is healthier and safer than other regular pulses thanks to its unique feature.
Buy Best quality Chirongi online From Farmonics
Good For Health
On Time Delivery
Good For Health
You May Also Like
The dried sap of various species of Middle Eastern legumes belonging to the family Astragalus is used to make the natural gum known as "Gond Katira." Shiraz gum, Shiraz, gum elect, and gum dragon are some alternate names for the gum. Although it is a tree gum like all myrrh, it is less frequently used in products than other gums like guar gum or gum arabic.
Energy, protein, vitamins, and minerals like magnesium and zinc are all abundant in seeds. You can sprinkle this simple seed mixture on yoghurt, cereal, smoothie bowls, salads, and even sandwiches! It's a great way to give almost any meal a little more nutrients and beneficial omega fats.