Om Kirana Store
Flex seeds alsi
Flex seeds alsi
Flax seeds are natural prebiotics, which encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria and enhance intestinal health.
Flax seed is a plant-based food that is primarily used in the production of textiles and used in food items as well.
Flaxseeds are a great source of fiber and omega-3 fats. It also contains phytoestrogens, which are known as lignans.
Flax seeds are typically colored yellow or brown. Flax seeds are utilized in ayurvedic treatment as well.
They are referred to as functional food, meaning you can eat them to improve your health.
Benefits of Flax seeds
1.) Fiber-rich and with low carbs, one tablespoon of flaxseed ground into a powder packs two grams of fiber which is between 5 and 8 percent of the recommended daily intake for both men and women.
2.) Flax seeds help in losing weight.
3.) Online alsi ke beej is gluten-free
4) Best-quality flax seeds promote the digestive system
5) Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, essential for heart health.
6) Alsi beej improves the health of hair and skin
7) Alsi flax seeds reduce the cholesterol level
8) Alsi seed is a rich source of antioxidants.
9) Flax seeds are a cancer fighter because it's rich in lignans
10) Flax Seeds can help with the symptoms of menopausal
11) Seeds flex manages blood pressure.
12) Reduce discomfort in the breasts by Consuming flaxseed muffins over 3-4 months regularly to lessen the pain in your breasts that can occur during the menstrual cycle.
Side effects of flax seeds
If taken orally: Flaxseed is likely safe for the majority of adults. Adding flaxseed to your diet could increase the number of bowel movements that occur each day. It could also trigger adverse effects like gas, stomachache, bloating, and nausea. The higher doses could result in more adverse effects.
Flaxseed extracts that have some lignans may be secure. The lignan extracted from flax seeds can be safely used for up to six months.
Flaxseed that is unripe or raw in the mouth can be risky. It could be toxic.
If applied to your skin, use it as a cloth for the skin.
Versatile and Easy to Incorporate:
One of the best things about flax seeds is their versatility. You can add them to your daily diet in numerous ways:
- Sprinkle them over yogurt or oatmeal. If you want to enjoy a hint of spice and warmth, you can add cinnamon powder to the oatmeal at this point. It not only enhances the flavor but also contributes to the overall health benefits.
- In a blender, add the flax seeds, ripe banana, frozen mixed berries such as best quality blueberry and Greek yogurt. Blend them into smoothies for an extra health boost.
- Use them as an egg substitute in vegan baking.
- Mix them into your salad dressings or homemade granola.
- Incorporate them into your favorite recipes for muffins, pancakes, and bread.
Buy Best quality Chirongi online From Farmonics
Good For Health
On Time Delivery
Good For Health
You May Also Like
The dried sap of various species of Middle Eastern legumes belonging to the family Astragalus is used to make the natural gum known as "Gond Katira." Shiraz gum, Shiraz, gum elect, and gum dragon are some alternate names for the gum. Although it is a tree gum like all myrrh, it is less frequently used in products than other gums like guar gum or gum arabic.
Energy, protein, vitamins, and minerals like magnesium and zinc are all abundant in seeds. You can sprinkle this simple seed mixture on yoghurt, cereal, smoothie bowls, salads, and even sandwiches! It's a great way to give almost any meal a little more nutrients and beneficial omega fats.